It seems that you're in Germany. We have a dedicated site for Germany. The references are exhaustive …. For that reason alone it would be a good idea to have this book on hand in the laboratory.
On the other hand, the book is dominated by the Mn 12 cluster, the first species characterized as a single-molecule magnet. This is hardly surprising, since the cluster also displays the highest reported reorientation barrier in an isolable species. The chapter on spectroscopy focuses only on Mn 12 and Fe 8 , while the essay concerning incorporation of SMMs into new materials only uses examples in which Mn 12 is involved.
Single-Molecule Magnets and Related Phenomena - Google Books
Tell us about a web accessibility problem. About online privacy and data collection. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions.
- Emergent Materials and Phenomena as Foundation for Future Molecule-Based Devices.
- Molecular Nanomagnets and Related Phenomena.
- Adaptive prediction and predictive control.
- Single-Molecule Magnets and Related Phenomena.
- The Mask of Night (Charles & Mélanie Fraser, Book 4).
- Please note:.
- Intersubjective Temporality: Its About Time: 176 (Phaenomenologica);
Toggle navigation. Back 0 Marked Mark Options.
- Single-Molecule Magnets and Related Phenomena!
- Approaches to Heavy Metal Tolerance in Plants?
- Multiple Integrals in the Calculus of Variations: Reprint of the 1st Ed Berlin Heidelberg New York 1966?
Holdings Web. Connect to resource. Gerstein Science.
Subjects subject. Molecules--Magnetic properties. More Details added author. Winpenny, Richard.
Structure and bonding ; Rebilly, T. Coulon, H. Miyasaka, R. A Look Inside Reviews.
Details of Grant
For that reason alone it would be a good idea to have this book on hand in the laboratory. On the other hand, the book is dominated by theMn12 cluster, the first species characterized as a single-moleculemagnet. This is hardly surprising, since the cluster also displaysthe highest reported reorientation barrier in an isolable species. The chapter on spectroscopy focuses only on Mn12 and Fe8,while the essay concerning incorporation of SMMs into newmaterials only uses examples in which Mn12 is involved.